Wave Electric Bike
Limited 90 Day Warranty
What is covered: This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
How Long Coverage Lasts: This warranty runs for 90 days from the date your bike is purchased.
What is not covered: This warranty does not cover:
(1) Normal wear and tear including the following: inner tire tube, tire, spokes, brake pads, chain, cassettes, keys, stripped threads/lockrings, rounded bolts, worn grips, cables, housing, corrosion, cracks, breaks, rips, tears or wear.
(2) Parts that break or fail due to human error, abuse, misuse or mistreatment.
(3) Improper assembly or not using professional assembly when required.
(4) Improper follow-up maintenance
(5) Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
(6) Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components.
What WAVE Electric Bike Will Do: Wave Electric Bike will replace any part that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event replacement is not possible, Wave Electric Bike will look to find other similar replacement parts.
The Purchaser must retain a copy of the proof of purchase from WaveElectricBikes.com, Indiegogo.com, or any authorized Wave Electric Bike retailer.
Transferring of Warranty
Any warranty provided is only available to the original owner of the bike. Once the bike is sold or transferred to a second person, the warranty expires.
Cost of shipping the product back to Wave and/or any labor charges incurred are not covered under this warranty. However, Wave will cover shipping costs of the replacement item(s) back to you.
How To Get Service: Contact Warranty at WaveElectricBike.com, listed on the website of www.waveelectricbike.com under ‘contact us’. A service representative will then contact you to issue replacement parts at no cost to your home and take any necessary action to correct problems covered by this warranty.